Please note that we are currently closed due to blue green algae in the lake. Please see our opening times page for further information/ updates.
Sheffield Aqua Park is our fun, wipeout Inflatable Obstacle course in Rother Valley Country Park.
Please arrive 1 hour BEFORE booking start time to allow time to check in and change and for your safety brief. For example, if your session time is 11:00 a.m please arrive for approx 10:00 a.m. Your safety brief will be 15 mins before the session start time e.g 10:45 a.m for 11:00 a.m session time.
About the Session
Aqua Park Sessions are 50 mins long with a compulsory safety brief before the session start time. During the session you're free to explore the inflatable water park obstacles at your own speed and have fun! Sessions are shared, you can book for one person or for a group. Exclusive hire available for 60 people.
Aqua Park Requirements
- All participants must be the age of 7 years old and a height of 122 cm.
- 7-9 year old's must be accompanied by a responsible adult (max 3 children to one adult).
- All participants must be competent swimmers (swim 25 metres).
- Participants must be fit enough to pull themselves out of the water, this can be quite tiring and requires a reasonable level of fitness.
See our full Entry Conditions and Rules for more detail on the requirements.
- 50 min session on the park.
- Safety Brief.
- Buoyancy Aid hire is included.
- Wetsuit hire is an additional £5 per person.
- Changing rooms and showers (limited availability, there may be a queue during peak times).
- Bar and Cafe on site.
Please note there is a £5 charge to park inside Rother Valley Country Park (the park is managed by Rotherham Borough Council, not ourselves). Our site is also accessible from outside the park by a short walk. See our location page for more info.
See our Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q's) for more information on the sessions.
See the full Aqua Park Description on our website.