Normal speed sessions for wakeboarding, water-skiing and kneeboarding on the cable wake park for riders that have previously completed a Beginner Cable Session.
We are still operating with some restrictions to protect our customers and staff from covid-19 transmission risk. Please see our Covid-19 Restrictions page for more information.
About This Session
This session is a pay and play, normal speed session for wakeboarding, water-skiing and kneeboarding on the cable wake park for riders that have previously completed a Beginner Cable Session.
- 12+ yrs
- Riders must have previously attended a Beginner Cable Session.
- Riders must be able to swim at least 50 metres unaided.
- Riders must be able to see at least 50 metres.
- Cable riding requires a good level of physical fitness.
- Participants must not knowingly suffer from any condition which would render them unfit to participate. Please see our full terms and conditions for more information.
We are still operating with some restrictions in order to protect our customers and staff from covid-19 transmission risk.
ADVANCE BOOKINGS ONLY - All bookings must be made online via our website.
CHANGING ROOMS- No changing rooms will be available on-site at this time, customers are advised to use Please change by your car on arrival and shower on your return home.
HANDLES - our operator will disinfect each handle before it is made available to you on the start dock.
SOCIAL DISTANCING AND SOCIALISING - Please maintain a social distance of 2 metres between yourself and staff and members of other groups.
SYMPTOMS - Please be vigilant, DO NOT attend if you or any of your household have any Covid-19 symptoms including a high temperature, new continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.