Designed specifically for 8-12 year olds that have already learned to kneeboard or wakeboard on our Junior Riders sessions and are now confident to get around all corners of the cable system and are looking to progress with their riding at a slightly faster speed to the Junior Riders session (still slower than normal speed).
- Wetsuit/ buoyancy aid/ helmet hire.
- Kneeboard or water-ski hire.
- Wakeboard hire is included for but availability is limited (first come, first served).
- Our British Waterski and Wakeboard (BWSW) Qualified staff are on hand throughout the session to give additional instruction to your child if needed. THIS SESSION IS NOT SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS - beginners should book our Junior Riders Session.
Participants will need to swim to the bankside and walk back to the dock after they fall off.
How is this different from a Junior Riders session?
This session is slightly faster than a Junior Riders session - there is not a safety brief at the start of the session so it is not suitable for anyone that hasn't already been to a Junior Riders Session. The boat pickup will also not be available throughout the session.
Dates and Times
Ad hoc session times available. Please see booking system.
Junior Riders Progression Session Requirements
- All participants MUST be able to swim 50 metres unaided.
- Junior riders sessions are physically demanding, your child will need to be physically fit in order to participate - (they will need to swim / walk back to shore after falling or coming off).
- Does not knowingly suffer from any conditions rendering them unfit to ski.
- Participants must be at least 8 years old.
- Participants must have previously attended our Junior Riders session and be confident getting around all four corners of the cable system.
- See our full terms and conditions for other requirements. If you are unsure as to whether your child would be able to participate please contact us before booking.