Our slow speed cable sessions are Perfect for building confidence for younger (12+) or lighter riders.
Basic equipment hire is included in this session, wakeboard hire is an additional cost (available on the day at reception).
- Wetsuit/ buoyancy aid/ helmet hire.
- Kneeboard or water-ski hire.
- Safety brief and instruction at the beginning of the session for beginners.
- Our British Waterski and Wakeboard (BWSW) Qualified staff are on hand throughout the session to give additional instruction if required.
September Special** Late season September special offer - wakeboard hire is included. **
About This Session
This session usually runs at 27 km/h which is slightly slower than our normal speed sessions but faster than our Junior Riders sessions. Its aimed at younger or lighter riders who want to build confidence by riding at a slower speed.
Dates and Times
Saturday mornings, 9-11 a.m
- All participants MUST be able to swim 50 metres unaided.
- Cable sessions are physically demanding, you will need to be physically fit in order to participate and able to swim back to the shore when you fall off.
- You do not knowingly suffer from any conditions rendering them unfit to ski.
- Participants must be at least 12 years old. Participants progressing from our Junior Riders session please see reception for further details.
- See our full terms and conditions for other requirements. If you are unsure as to whether you would be able to participate please contact us before booking.