Entry Conditions and Rules for the Aqua Park
Entry to the Aqua Park is subject to the Entry Conditions and Rules below. All participants must sign our Risk Awareness and Consent form before participating in the activity.
If you (or the child you have checked in) does not adhere to the Entry Conditions and rules of the Aqua Park we have the right to remove you/them and any other member of your party without any right to a refund. Our Entry Conditions and Rules are designed to ensure the safety of all participants and to allow everyone to enjoy the activity together.
Entry Conditions for the Aqua Park
- Participants must be aged 8 or over and a minimum height of 122 cm.
- Participants aged between 8 and 10 years must be accompanied and supervised by a paying adult at a max of 3 children to one adult. Participants aged 11-17 can take part in the activity without adult supervision but must be checked in by a responsible adult.
- Participants must be competent swimmers and be able to swim 25 metres unaided.
- Participants must not knowingly have a medical condition which might have the effect of making it more likely that they will be involved in an accident which could result in injury to themselves or others.
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women.
- Participants must be fit enough to pull themselves out of the water, this can be quite tiring and requires a reasonable level of fitness.
Rules of the Aqua Park
Whilst at the Aqua Park, you must comply with any reasonable instructions given to you by our personnel or any third party instructed on behalf of us. We reserve the right to vary these Entry Conditions at any time without prior notice.
By entering the Aqua Park, you accept that you have a duty to take reasonable steps to ensure your own safety. All persons in and around the Aqua Park should behave in a safe manner at all times and must not act in any manner which may disturb other users of the Aqua Park.
Please remove all rings, earrings and jewellery before entering the Aqua Park.
No personal items are permitted on the Aqua Park. No footwear is permitted, unless such footwear is wetsuit shoes. Wearable cameras are only permitted if they are mounted on a chest strap, underneath your buoyancy aid.
You will be supplied with a buoyancy aid as you enter the Aqua Park Lake. You must ensure that all zips and straps are as tight as possible before you start and you may not remove the buoyancy aid until you are back on shore.
You are not permitted to navigate the Aqua Park on your own. You will be placed in groups of 2-3 where you will be responsible for each other. You will need to stay together in your group at all times. When you’re helping people out of the water please pull them up by grabbing their straps on their buoyancy aids. Please do not lift them by their arms.
There can be no physical contact between users on the park. Pushing and shoving is prohibited. Entry into the water must be feet first. No diving at any time. Flips and acrobatics are prohibited. When you’re jumping/sliding in from an obstacle please ensure that your landing area is clear and you’re not jumping into or onto anyone. Do NOT climb up an obstacle directly behind a person to avoid them slipping on top of you.
You’re not permitted to swim under any obstacles.
The Blast bag inflatable has a maximum of 1 person on the launch pad and 1 person jumping onto it. Other equipment also has maximum numbers, please respect our lifeguards and move to another part of the park if you are signalled to do so by a lifeguard.
The Lifeguards are there to ensure your safety. Please respect them and allow them to control the volumes of people on certain equipment.
If you or any one in your party behaves in a manner which we consider to be unsafe or where we believe that you’re under the influence of drugs or alcohol or where you disregard the reasonable instructions given to you by us then we reserve the right to remove you from the Aqua Park.