Fun cable sessions on a Saturday morning and school holiday sessions for 8-12 year old's to learn to kneeboard, water-ski or wakeboard. The cable system runs at a slower speed more suited to younger, lighter riders.
- Wetsuit/ buoyancy aid/ helmet hire.
- Kneeboard or water-ski hire.
- Wakeboard hire is included for but availability is limited (first come, first served).
- Safety brief and instruction at the beginning of the session for beginners.
- Our British Waterski and Wakeboard (BWSW) Qualified staff are on hand throughout the session to give additional instruction to your child if needed.
Saturday Morning Session Dates and Times
2019 Season Sat May 18th - Sat 28th September 9:00 a.m - 11:00 a.m
Summer Holiday Session Dates and Times
Tbc. Summer holiday sessions are 10:00 a.m - 12 midday and usually run Tuesday and Thursday mornings.
Junior Riders Requirements
- All participants MUST be able to swim 50 metres unaided.
- Junior riders sessions are physically demanding, your child will need to be physically fit in order to participate.
- Does not knowingly suffer from any conditions rendering them unfit to ski.
- Participants must be at least 8 years old.
- See our full terms and conditions for other requirements. If you are unsure as to whether your child would be able to participate please contact us before booking.
More about Junior Riders Sessions