1. Purchase of a Season Pass enables customers to pre-book a limited number of cable sessions at Sheffield Cable Water Ski Ltd for the 2021 season (dates below) without additional cost in accordance with these Season Pass Terms and Conditions and our usual Terms and Conditions available on our website.
2. Season Pass holders will be required to book sessions in advance themselves using our online booking system (details will to be provided on full payment of Season Pass, completion of Risk Awareness and Consent Form and receipt of a photo).
3. All Season Pass holders must sign our Risk Awareness and Consent Form.
4. Payment must be made in advance of the Season Pass being issued.
5. Members must provide a photograph which is a good likeness of themselves for our records.
6. Members will be informed of the rules on booking sessions, including the maximum sessions they will be able to book in a given period and how far in advance they will be able to book. This allowance will also be dependent on the variable seasonal opening dates and times of the site. Sheffield Cable Water Ski LTD reserves the right to change this allowance without notice including changing the allowance of individuals and the booking window.
7. The current booking allowance for Season Pass holders is a max of one booking per day. Bookings can currently be made up to 6 days in advance.
8. Season Passes will run from March 29th 2021 until Friday 22nd October 2021.
9. Season Passes are not transferrable between different people or to a different season.
10. There will be monthly, weekly and daily variations to the booking availability for Season Pass holders. Sheffield Cable Water Ski Ltd reserves the right to make these changes without providing notice.
11. All members must comply with our Code of Practice and the Entry Conditions and Rules for the cable park. Available on our website at https://www.sheffieldcablewaterski.com/terms-and-conditions in case of non-compliance, Sheffield Cable Water Ski LTD reserves the right to cancel a Season Pass without refund or notice.
12.Unused Season Pass riding allowance cannot be carried over into a different year or transferred to another person. It can also not be transferred to another day/ week /month.
13.Season Pass holders must check-in at reception before making their way to the dock area to start their session.
14.Season Pass holders needing to cancel a session must cancel using our booking system with more than 24 hours’ notice, late cancellation will be considered a NO SHOW.
15.Season Pass holders must endeavour NOT to book sessions where they are unlikely to be able to attend to prevent cancellations occurring on a regular basis. Sheffield Cable Water Ski LTD reserves the right to suspend or cancel a Season Pass due to excessive regular cancellation of sessions.
16.In the case of a NO SHOW, where a Season Pass holder does not arrive for their booked session, or where cancellation is received with less than 24 hours’ notice Sheffield Cable Water Ski LTD reserves the right to suspend a Season Pass for a period without refund. Where this is regularly occurring Sheffield Cable Waterski LTD reserves the right to cancel the Season Pass without refund.
17.Sheffield Cable Water Ski LTD reserves the right to make changes to its Season Pass Terms and Conditions and general Terms and Conditions without notice.
18.Sheffield Cable Water Ski LTD reserves the right to restrict the number of sessions available for Season Pass holders to book and to cancel booked sessions without notice.
19.Sheffield Cable Water Ski LTD reserves the right to suspend or cancel Season Pass’s without refund due to behaviour and non-compliance with our Season PassTerms and Conditions.
20.Season Pass holders must inform Sheffield Cable Water Ski Ltd of any change of personal details – e.g., address, name, email or change to their health status which may affect their ability to participate in a cable session.
21.No refunds will be made for any reason, including but not limted to injury, illness due to cancellation, lack of use or any other reason.
22.Late payment/ no payment will result in termination of the Season Pass (LTD).
23.Your name and car reg will be passed to Rother Valley Country Park in order to provide you access to the country park for your pre-booked sessions.