Fun, wipe-out Inflatable Obstacle course sessions in Rother Valley Country Park.
We will be re-opening shortly on the Aqua Park with restrictions in place. Online booking will be available in the next few days.
SESSION RESTRICTIONS INCLUDE
One Way System in operation on the Inflatables.
Social distancing in place.
Limited numbers on each session.
Advance booking only.
Outdoor changing (please treat your visit like a trip to the beach - bring a towel to change under and shower on your return home).
We thank you for your understanding that not all of our usual indoor facilities will be available. We hope you'll still have a great time and enjoy your session!
Home > Aqua Park > Aqua Park Session
Please arrive 1 hour BEFORE booking start time to allow time to check-in and change and for your safety brief. For example, if your session time is 11:00 a.m please arrive for approx 10:00 a.m. Your safety brief will be 15 mins before the session start time e.g 10:45 a.m for 11:00 a.m session time.
About the Session
Aqua Park Sessions are fun 50 min sessions on the Inflatables with a compulsory safety brief before the session start time. Slip, slide, bounce fall and splash on our huge inflatable park. Explore the obstacles at your own speed and have fun! Sessions are shared, you can book for one person or for a group. Exclusive hire available for a min of 60 people (weekends & bank holidays) min 40 people (weekdays). (these numbers are currently restricted due to Covid-19)
Aqua Park Requirements
- All participants must be the age of 7 years old and a height of 122 cm.
- 7-9 year old's must be accompanied by a responsible adult (max 3 children to one adult).
- All participants must be competent swimmers (swim 25 metres)
- Medical restrictions apply.
- Participants must be fit enough to pull themselves out of the water, this can be quite tiring and requires a reasonable level of fitness.
See our full Entry Conditions and Rules for more detail on these requirements.
- 50 min session on the Aqua Park.
- Safety Brief.
- Buoyancy Aid hire is included.
- Wetsuit hire is an additional £5 per person.
What do I need to Bring?
- Towel - large enough to change under if possible.
- Changing rooms and showers (currently closed due to Covid-19 restrictions).
- Bar and Cafe on site. (take-away available on both bar and cafe).
Please note there is a £5 charge to park inside Rother Valley Country Park (the park is managed by Rotherham Borough Council, not ourselves). Our site is also accessible from outside the park by a short walk. See our location page for more info.
See our Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q's) for more information on the sessions.
See the full Aqua Park Description on our website.